Serving up complete lawn maintenance,
tree/stump removal, and
landscape design and installation
Need a tree or stump removed? Don't take a risk and try to do it yourself, let us take care of it for you. We offer:
* Selective pruning of trees above 10′
* Trimming bushes and trees
* Disease removal and control
* Pest control
* Stump removal
Choose your color and we'll deliver and install high quality mulch, straw, chips and more. Our services include:
* High quality double shredded hardwood mulch dyed in red, brown, and black
* Cedar chips
* Pine bark
* Clean premium pine straw
We offer premium landscape design and installation. Not sure exactly what you want? Let our designer take a look and come up with the perfect front or backyard design for you. Our services include:
* Summer/Winter flower installation
* Flower beds
* Ornamental flower pots and planters
* Bed trenching (natural cut turf edge to define bed from lawn)
* Bed borders – retaining blocks, plastic and/or metal borders, stone, landscape timbers or wood borders
* Tree and shrub planting ranging from newly grown 1 gallon pot sizes to mature burlap wrapped root ball specimens
* Seeding and sodding
* Privacy hedge rows
* Irrigation and other watering techniques
* Rain barrels and soaker hoses for flower beds
Want that perfect green lawn? Don't struggle trying to get the timing for lime and fertilization right on your own. Let us take that burden away. We offer:
* Soil sample testing (to determine the correct ph balance for a guaranteed healthy lawn)
* Core aeration
* Gypsum (natural softener for soils containing light clay)
* Iron (for fast green up of lawns)
* Pre emergent fertilizers for beds and lawns to prevent weed seeds from sprouting
Too much lawn to handle? We offer both business and residential lawn and grounds maintenance. No job is too big or too small for us to tackle. We offer:
* Tree/shrub trimming & pruning
* Leaf removal
* Weed control
* Storm debris removal
* Driveways and sidewalks
* Gutter cleaning
* Hand removal by shoveling
* Machines with buckets for parking lots and larger areas
* Ice melt and salts
* Snow blowers
Lorin Hopkins writes on Facebook: 3/7/2015
This company did such amazing work for us, we are excited about seeing what they will do next! Our new yard was horrible, not maintained for years they spent two days pulling and hauling pine needles out, we will be forever grateful for their hard work and can’t wait for them to help us build a yard for our family and friends to enjoy! I will highly recommend them to everyone we know!
Candace H. writes on Thumbtack.com: 9/1/2015
They are very professional. My questions were addressed in a very timely manner. They were able to complete the job without me having to be at home which worked very well with my schedule. I was very happy with the results. Ryan went above and beyond by purchasing extra necessities that I would need for the proper maintenance for my lawn afterwards. I highly recommend them.
Bobby A. writes on Thumbtack.com: 3/31/2015
I am extremely impressed with Ryan and his team. Ryan was prompt in coming by to give us his estimate. I appreciated his ability to communicate with me concerning when the job could be accomplished as weather wasn’t always cooperative. His team went above and beyond in how they dealt with the tree we had to have cut down. I recommend this company to anyone with landscaping needs and I know that when I need them, Coastal Edge will be here to do an excellent job. Thank you Ryan, Shane and especially James who was polite, professional and hard working, making a job that you would think might take a long time to finish done with awesome efficiency. I am very happy I chose Coastal Edge!!!
Corinn Copeland on Facebook writes: 3/31/2015
We had a very large tree somewhat close to our house cut down. Excellent work, organised and prompt! Thank you Ryan, Shane and James! Very happy we chose Coastal Edge!
Adam K. writes on Thumbtack: 2/10/2015
Fantastic service, exceptional work, and very pleased with the results!
Ryan aims to exceed your expectations.
If you have any difficult tree take-downs and tree limbing needs, call Ryan and his team. Very responsive and understanding to my needs and most importantly, they took great care in not damaging my house or any other structures on the property while removing/limbing trees.
James is a great tree climber and knows how to direct the grounds crew to lower the limbs or parts of the tree so as not to harm any surrounding areas. Hard working group, and I will certainly call them again for additional work in the future.